Our Team are our most important asset, responsible for delivering all of our Services efficiently and to the highest standards. At The Contracts Group we nurture and create an environment which attracts talented people and empowers them to produce the best and strive to continue to develop themselves throughout their careers.
We have an ongoing requirement to fill positions in Hong Kong and the region, and are interested in hearing from quantity surveyors, commercial managers, contracts engineers, cost engineers and planning engineers with relevant experience who are seeking jobs and new challenges.
You are welcome to send us your CV at any time and may be assured that your details will be kept in strict confidence and not divulged to anyone without your express permission.
We are currently interested in hearing from people who possess the qualifications and experience to fill the following positions:
The Contracts Group is seeking an experienced, qualified individual who has held senior positions in construction. Applicants' backgrounds should include:
- Experience of working on building and civil engineering projects.
- Dispute resolution, arbitration, mediation and litigation support work.
- Expert witness work would be an advantage.
- Professional contractual and claims preparation, advice and assistance
- Contracts administration
- The applicant is likely to be a Qualified Quantity Surveyor, but applicants with the appropriate experience and other qualifications will be considered.
- Spoken and written Cantonese preferred. Spoken Putonghua is also an advantage.
The successful applicant should be able to integrate with the management team and assist with daily operations and identifying and capitalizing on new business opportunities to continue the company's expansion throughout the region. This is a long term career position and there will be an opportunity for promotion to director level after a successful preliminary phase.
Please email email@example.com with your latest CV, your salary expectations and your earliest availability.