Dispute Management, Avoidance & Resolution
The Contracts Group specialises in Dispute Avoidance, Management and Resolution Services. Dispute avoidance in the construction industry is an important aspect of effective contracts management, and where we are involved early in the process we aim to seek all means of settling the issues with a view to avoiding disputes.
When disputes arise, it is important that they are managed by experienced and specialist personnel so that actions appropriate to the dispute are taken as and when required, strategies developed and put in place to meet the Client's objectives and opportunities for settlement are recognised and developed when they occur. Our Dispute Services include:
- Claim Management, Identification, Preparation, Defence, Negotiation and Settlement
- Delay Analysis and Programming
- Dispute Management, Avoidance and Resolution
- Expert Reports
- Forensic Investigations and Contractual Analysis
- Quantum Analysis and Quantity Surveying Services
- Tribunal Expert and Independent Assessor
- Arbitration, Adjudication and Litigation Support
Related Case Studies
Construction of Liangtang/ Heung Yuen Wan Boundary Control Point BCP Buildings and Associated Facilities
Successful negotiations between the Main Contractor and the Employer leading to settlement of claims.